Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Scrambled Eggs

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:39 PM
  • 29 Replies

I think that I have asked about what kind of eggs you prefer but now I want to know, how and what do you like in your scrambled eggs?? 

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetmissy_05
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I like cheese with scrambled eggs....sometimes tomatoes, ham, sausage.....omelets are good as well.

Harris06
by Megan on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I love my scrambled eggs with cheese, onion, and green pepper. Mmm...

ToYnyc
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:46 PM

i like scrambled eggs and spinach.

Harris06
by Megan on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I have had spinach in my omelet but I will have to try it in scrambled eggs! I bet it would be awesome with cheese, onion, and pepper! haha

Quoting ToYnyc:

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

ToYnyc
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:56 PM

and diced tomato, basically i dont have the patience to make an omlet so i scramble it all in there, lol

Quoting Harris06:

I have had spinach in my omelet but I will have to try it in scrambled eggs! I bet it would be awesome with cheese, onion, and pepper! haha

Quoting ToYnyc:

Harris06
by Megan on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Mmm, yes!!! My daddy makes a perfect omelet, mine I can't flip so they wind up basically scrambled anyway. haha

Quoting ToYnyc:

and diced tomato, basically i dont have the patience to make an omlet so i scramble it all in there, lol

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting ToYnyc:

schultzal
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been making mine in a double boiler with a nylon whisk, and they've been so yummy. Even on the lowest setting, my gas range was too hot, and very high heat leads to tough eggs. I like mine very fluffy, with a bit of salt and a good amount of pepper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by Tracy on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Cheese please!

ReniaEats
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Don't like them at all. My kids like them with mustard on them though.

bama_mama07
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:24 AM

LOVE me some scrambled eggs with cheese

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN