Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Pasta

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM
  • 23 Replies

What kind do you like and what do you like on it?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Lately we have been enjoying rigatoni with meat sauce.

Harris06
by Megan on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I just like pasta. haha It really just depends on what I am in the mood for. I like spaghetti with meat sauce, alfredo sauce, chili (that's my favorite). I like Macaroni and cheese. I like fettucini with alfredo. I like egg noodles with stroganoff. It really just depends on my mood. :)

Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I am going ot try using veggies for noodles. I am allergic to gluten and eggs so a lot of them I can't have

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM

we use pasta alot. We do baked ziti, spaghetti, lasagna, chicken alfredo and tons of other things.

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM

We are having chicken alfredo tonight =)

Quoting Harris06:

I just like pasta. haha It really just depends on what I am in the mood for. I like spaghetti with meat sauce, alfredo sauce, chili (that's my favorite). I like Macaroni and cheese. I like fettucini with alfredo. I like egg noodles with stroganoff. It really just depends on my mood. :)

Harris06
by Megan on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Mmm I love it!!

Quoting charlene_kyle:

We are having chicken alfredo tonight =)

Quoting Harris06:

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:23 AM

I have yet to have a pasta I disliked.  I most often make spaghetti with homemade sauce and meatballs.  I've never made my sauce the same way twice, and I like to experiment with different types of meatballs (veggie, pork, beef, veal).

Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:46 AM

any and everything

JohnnyCakes
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I don't think there's any pasta I don't like. In the last few months I've started making gnocchi, in various ways but topped with vodka sauce, herbs, and sausage link - definitely my favorite. :) 

othermom
by Danelle on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I like most pastas. We usually use spaghetti sauce on it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement