Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

mccormick grinders...

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:04 PM
  • 22 Replies
I hate that there's always a little left and I can never get it to grind out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babyblue415
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:55 PM
2 moms liked this

haha thats their hustling to get us to buy more ;)

MrsWhite101610
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I stocked up when they were .99 and I had a coupon for $1.00 off 2. I wish I could open them. Evil McCormick people.

My dh looked at me weird as I sat on the couch trying to get the last bit to grind.

Quoting babyblue415:

haha thats their hustling to get us to buy more ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep, that's why I stopped buying them! LOL!

sanj1213
by Juanita on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:46 PM

LOL! I know the feeling. 

catwoman123456
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Know what would also be great ? Using the grinder bottle again ! Of course since you can't get that last bit out it would be impossible to be able to pcatut something else in - I tried one night and almost stabbed a hole in my hand with a screwdriver ( hope my dh never finds out- I'll never live it down )

MrsWhite101610
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:37 PM
I was thinking that too. Although now I'm rethinking using a knife on it. My dh already hides the scissors from me and our almost 3 year old.

Quoting catwoman123456:

Know what would also be great ? Using the grinder bottle again ! Of course since you can't get that last bit out it would be impossible to be able to pcatut something else in - I tried one night and almost stabbed a hole in my hand with a screwdriver ( hope my dh never finds out- I'll never live it down )

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catwoman123456
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Don't bother - I tried a knife first and it didn't work either. those McCormick people are really da** frustrating- at the very least evil geniuses !cat

MrsWhite101610
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Yes. I took a break from trying to grind the rest out earlier and renewed my quest a little while ago... Got some more but then it stopped so I got made and forcefully threw it in the garbage. It may have been able to keep its last bits of seasoning from me but soon it will be in the dumpster.

Quoting catwoman123456:

Don't bother - I tried a knife first and it didn't work either. those McCormick people are really da** frustrating- at the very least evil geniuses !cat

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:49 AM

never used one

catwoman123456
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Had to restrain myself from smashing  the aggravating thing with a hammer - LOL !!cat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement