Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

adding a comment

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:07 PM
  • 31 Replies

When ever I get a recipe from a web site I always read the comments. What I don't understand is why people completely change the recipe and then add 5 stars you just rearranged the whole recipe then gave it 5 stars. It isn't even the recipe any more it's a whole new recipe you are rating. I wish people would make the recipe then rate it and maybe add a comment on how you would change it or if you made it a second time how you changed it. Grrrr it's so stupid...sorry had to complain!

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Danelle on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I understand what you mean. lthough I do the same with a lot of recipies. I don't leave comments though

blueyedbaker
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:35 PM

I don't usually leave comments I always forget where I found the recipe! I usually end up tweaking recipes to my taste too. But the comment part is for that recipe not the recipe you end up making oh well it's just one of those things that bug me

Quoting othermom:

I understand what you mean. lthough I do the same with a lot of recipies. I don't leave comments though

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I soooooo feel ya! 

gmadiane
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I had never really noticed, lol

KaylaMillar
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I feel the same way.

sanj1213
by Juanita on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I know exactly how you feel, I read comments also and there's always so many people changing the recipe. 

blueyedbaker
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Now you will...every time you look up a recipe you'll have to check out the comments...haha sorry;)

Quoting gmadiane:

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Quoting gmadiane:

dusky_rose
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:37 PM

I like reading those comments to get ideas on how I might tweek the recipe.

Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:26 PM

I can understand that though there ae some thigns I have to do that on buit then I need rate it or comment

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement