Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili from the Betty Crocker site!
- Reynoldsâ„¢ Slow Cooker Liners
- 2 1/2
- lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- medium stalks celery, sliced (about 1 cup)
- medium carrots, chopped (about 1 cup)
- can (28 oz) Muir GlenÂ® organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- can (15 oz) ProgressoÂ® black beans, drained, rinsed
- cup ProgressoÂ® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- teaspoons chili powder
- teaspoon salt
- cup buffalo wing sauce (from 12-oz jar)
- Crumbled blue cheese, if desired
- 1Place Reynoldsâ„¢ Slow Cooker Liners inside a 5- to 6 1/2 -qt slow cooker bowl. Make sure that liner fits snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl and pull the top of the liner over rim of bowl.
- 2In lined slow cooker, mix all ingredients except buffalo wing sauce and cheese.
- 3Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- 4Stir in buffalo wing sauce. Serve sprinkled with blue cheese.
Serve food directly from the lined slow cooker. Once your slow cooker cools, remove the liner and throw away for easy clean up.
If you don't have buffalo wing sauce, you can use a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce and 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne).
If you choose not to serve this soup sprinkled with blue cheese, complete this meal with a tossed green salad topped with blue cheese dressing!
- PREP TIME 15 Min
- TOTAL TIME 8 Hr 15 Min
- SERVINGS 6