Peanut Butter-Toffee Cheesecake Brownies
Peanut Butter-Toffee Cheesecake Brownies from the Pillsbury site!
- box (19.5 oz) Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- cup water
- LAND O LAKES® Eggs
- package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- can (14 oz) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- bag (8 oz) Heath® milk chocolate toffee bits
- cup Hershey's® milk chocolate baking chips
- tablespoons whipping cream
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- 2In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water and eggs 50 strokes with spoon. Spread batter in pan; set aside.
- 3In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add milk and peanut butter; beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the toffee bits. Spoon mixture over batter; spread evenly.
- 4Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set and edges are light golden brown. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate 40 minutes.
- 5In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on High 40 to 60 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
With just 15 minutes of prep time, you’ll be sliding a decadent dessert into the oven that is guaranteed to bring ooos and ahhhs.
Servings # 36
- # of ingredients 10
- prep time 15 Min
- total time 2 Hr 55 Min