Rice and Kale Stuffed Peppers from the Betty Crocker site!
- red or yellow bell peppers, or 1 of each, cut lengthwise in half
- tablespoon olive oil
- medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- oz firm tofu, cut into cubes
- cup torn packed kale leaves
- cup drained Progresso® marinated artichoke hearts (from 6-oz jar), chopped
- cup vegetable broth
- medium tomato, seeded, finely chopped (3/4 cup)
- teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- cup cooked rice
- cup Yoplait® Greek plain yogurt (from 6-oz container)
- cup crumbled feta cheese (2 oz)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Not a tofu fan? Substitute canned black or cannellini beans.
Buy a package of microwavable rice to have cooked rice in minutes. This is also a great recipe to use up leftover rice.
- PREP TIME 20 Min
- TOTAL TIME 50 Min
- SERVINGS 4