Chicken Parmesan Casserole from the Betty Crocker site!
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 3/4
- cups marinara sauce
- tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2
- cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- tablespoons butter, melted
- teaspoon Italian seasoning
- can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated garlic breadsticks
- cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In 12x8-inch (2-quart) ceramic or glass baking dish, arrange chicken. Pour marinara sauce over top to coat chicken. Sprinkle with basil and mozzarella cheese.
- 2In small bowl, stir together melted butter and Italian seasoning.
- 3Separate dough into 8 breadsticks. Dip dough into melted butter mixture. Cut each breadstick into 1-inch pieces; scatter pieces over mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over dough.
- 4Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F) and cheese melted and bubbly.
Serve with a side of pasta and a Caesar salad for a complete meal.
Top with extra basil for a hit of freshness.
- PREP TIME 10 Min
- TOTAL TIME 40 Min
- SERVINGS 6