Easy Garlic Pork Roast from the Pillsbury site!
- boneless rolled pork loin roast (2 1/2 lb)
- tablespoon fennel seed
- tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- tablespoons olive oil
- cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Place pork roast in shallow baking pan. In small bowl, mix all remaining ingredients; spread over roast.
- 2Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into center of pork reads 155°F.
- 3Remove roast from pan; cover with foil and let stand 10 minutes until thermometer reads 160ºF. Remove string from roast; cut into slices.
Three easy steps and you have an herb-scented, old-fashioned pork roast.
Servings # 8
- # of ingredients 7
- prep time 10 Min
- total time 1 Hr 15 Min