The Family Piggy Bank

Planning for your family's future

Group Home

Whats for dinner 2-13-13

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:48 AM
  • 21 Replies

What is everyone having for dinner tonight?  We are having some ham. I am not sure how my husband will be cooking it, but we had a little ham that we picked up last month that was reduced for quick sale and decided it would  be a nice change this week. I am looking forward to seeing what he makes with it. I love ham.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Harris06
by Megan on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Pulled pork and sweet potato fries. Mmm...

sanj1213
by Juanita on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Oxtail, yams and kale

sanj1213
by Juanita on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Harris06:

Sounds yummy!

Harris06
by Megan on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Mmm-hmm!! :)

Quoting sanj1213:

Quoting Harris06:

Sounds yummy!

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I'm trying something new tonight.  When I was doing my grocery shopping on Saturday, I found some acorn squash at the 99-Cents Only store.  I've never had it, nor has anyone else in the household, but I've come across so many recipes for it that I've been wanting to try.  So, I'll be making this one, with some changes.  I don't have celery, so I'm going to just increase the amount of onion I put in, and I'll also be adding some chopped mushrooms.  They were also at the 99-cent store, and they looked great.  Finally, I have some mini sweet peppers that need to be used up soon, so I'll be chopping those up as well and mixing them in.  Just thinking about it is making my mouth water!

gmadiane
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:28 PM

roast

othermom
by Danelle on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Quoting taniamorse85:

I'm trying something new tonight.  When I was doing my grocery shopping on Saturday, I found some acorn squash at the 99-Cents Only store.  I've never had it, nor has anyone else in the household, but I've come across so many recipes for it that I've been wanting to try.  So, I'll be making this one, with some changes.  I don't have celery, so I'm going to just increase the amount of onion I put in, and I'll also be adding some chopped mushrooms.  They were also at the 99-cent store, and they looked great.  Finally, I have some mini sweet peppers that need to be used up soon, so I'll be chopping those up as well and mixing them in.  Just thinking about it is making my mouth water!

Sounds tasty

othermom
by Danelle on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Quoting Harris06:

yummy!

ethans_momma06
by Queen of Awesomeness on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:30 PM

No idea yet.

LadyloveCeide
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Fried chicken, spanish rice, corn and homemade biscuits

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)