Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Recipies

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:06 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you have any recipies that you use so often that you can pretty much make it with out looking at the directions. I have gotten to where I can do my banana bread with out looking. I made some today with my girls help in less than 15 minutes while cooking dinner. It is nice to be able to do it so fast even with the kids helping(they are 7 and 3). Plus it made it so I didn't have to waste any of the over ripe bananas.

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlleyCat08
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Choco chip cookies, my bread, we also have a pork dish. I can also do smokey salmon (salmon fillets with smoked paprika) with tomatoes under a broiler... I have a few others I like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Chilli,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sanj1213
by Juanita on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Oatmeal cookies

sanj1213
by Juanita on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Meatloaf 

proudmommy690
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Nope lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Danelle on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:52 PM

I also have a peanut butter cookie recipie memorized but it only has 3 ingrediants so that makes it easy

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Black bean quesadillas, chili, cornmeal-crusted tilapia (I have a batch of the crust mixed together at all times), roasted potato wedges...probably some others, but this is off the top of my head.

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Black bean quesadillas, chili, cornmeal-crusted tilapia (I have a batch of the crust mixed together at all times), roasted potato wedges...probably some others, but this is off the top of my head.  I haven't used a recipe for any of these in a very long time.

ethans_momma06
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Yep! So many I wouldnt even know where to start.

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:30 PM

A lot of things! I use a recipe the first few times then I pretty much know it as well as the adjustments I make.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement