- Prep/Total Time: 15 min.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 4 eggs
- 4 cans (6 ounces each) shrimp, rinsed and drained or 2 cups medium cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound haddock, cooked and flaked
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 to 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 hamburger buns
- Lettuce leaves, tomato slices and onion slices, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add the shrimp, haddock, pancake mix, cornmeal, parsley, celery salt, mustard and paprika; mix well. Shape into eight patties. Coat with bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet, cook patties in oil over medium-high heat for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and onion if desired.