Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Have you ever made breakfast in your crockpot? Post some ideas =)

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Replies (111-115):
brownhoney21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:44 AM

I will have to try this.

Quoting charlene_kyle:

Throw 2 sliced apples, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon in the bottom of the crock pot. Pour 2 cups of oatmeal and 4 cups of water on top. Do NOT stir. Cook overnight for 8 - 9 hours on low.

Throw 2 sliced apples, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon in the bottom of the crock pot. Pour 2 cups of oatmeal and 4 cups of water on top. Do NOT stir. Cook overnight for 8 - 9 hours on low.

twinners.mama
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Some of these sound really good

Quoting charlene_kyle:

http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/2011/12/15/8-crockpot-christmas-breakfast-ideas/

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:05 AM
They do!

Quoting twinners.mama:

Some of these sound really good

Quoting charlene_kyle:

http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/2011/12/15/8-crockpot-christmas-breakfast-ideas/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:06 AM
I am making this soon.

Quoting brownhoney21:

I will have to try this.

Quoting charlene_kyle:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Sounds yummy'

Quoting eustacejessica:

Take one of those Jimmy dean breakfast skillets that has the sausage, peppers, potatoes in it. Throw it into the crockpot with some shredded cheese, and 6 eggs with some milked whisked together. Cook on low until the egg is cooked through.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement