Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Other langueges

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:41 AM
  • 34 Replies

What else do you speak? I took a couple years of Spanish in high school and I still know some of it. You?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JeremysMom
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:45 AM
I also took a few years in high school and college but I lost most of it when I moved to Germany and learned German. I also picked up a few words of Russian when I went to Ukraine and some Italian when I went to Italy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Wow! I have only traveled to Main, Canada and Florida. Which was your favorite place to go to?

Quoting JeremysMom:

I also took a few years in high school and college but I lost most of it when I moved to Germany and learned German. I also picked up a few words of Russian when I went to Ukraine and some Italian when I went to Italy.

lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I took alot of spanish and some german. German i know a word or two and can pick apart a sentence, and spanish i can mostly understand if someone is speaking it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I dont know any other languages, living in Florida knowing a little Spanish would help

TerriC
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I took Spanish in high school, but I do not remember most of it.

arthistmom
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Some Spanish, French, and Tagalog, while I've completely forgotten German, which I took in college. My Italian is better, though not as fluent as I used to be when I lived there as a grad student. But it's coming back slowly since our older son is studying it at the language magnet school he attends. I practice conversation with him and supervise his homework, which is in Italian.

sukainah
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I know a little Arabic, but I can't converse in it.

cjsmom1
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I know sign language
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dusky_rose
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Hablo uno poco Espanol (I speak a little Spanish). I took it in high school and college.

JeremysMom
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM

I loved every place for different reasons. I loved Ukraine for its simplistic living (in the countryside and villages). I almost kissed a toilet when we got back to the city, lol! I loved Italy for the food and buildings. I loved Costa Rica for its beauty and adventure. I loved Austria for all the castles along side the interstate. However, Germany is my second home. I felt like I belonged there. I lived there for 3 years and I miss it every day.

Quoting Crissy2424:

Wow! I have only traveled to Main, Canada and Florida. Which was your favorite place to go to?

Quoting JeremysMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN