Ready in less than 20 minutes, these simple baked shrimp tossed in an indulgently rich lemon butter sauce boast just 120 calories per serving. Sop up any extra sauce with a 1 1/2-ounce slice of crusty French bread for an additional 100 calories.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces shrimp and 2 tablespoons sauce)
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients; pour over shrimp.
- Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are done. Sprinkle parsley over shrimp; serve immediately.