Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Your Favorite Indulgences.....

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:14 PM
  • 16 Replies

Are you a major foodie? Or a wine enthusiast? I recently visited Vegas, with my favorite food and wine partner in crime, my Dad. (I learn from the best) Had some of the best food at Craft Steak, and some other places. What are your favorite wines? Where, in your city, is your favorite splurge spot? What are your favorite things to eat? (im talking on desert island with your favorite food, what would you pick?)

For Me-

Wine-Caymus (anything) Grammercy Cellars Indigo Montoya Temprenilllo (omg, yum)

Food-Anything raw, major sushi lover

Favorite restaurant (as of right now)- Le Bete in capitol hill, Seattle

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shoota
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:17 PM

I also LOVE cheese. Goat cheese, and any triple cream brie or whatever, I will devour. Oh, Im sorry, did you want some.....?

Shoota
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:43 PM

BUMP!

LiveLearnEat
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Definitely sweet stuff - sweet and salty is even better! And anything with chocolate, ice cream, or nuts (or all three!( is a winner!

Shelly126
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM
I am not a wine enthusiast, I don't know anything about wine except for what I like and don't like! LOL so my wine is probably subpar by your standards but I love vouvray for white wine and for red I like Gabriele dolcemente Cabernet Sauvignon & cesanese.
I love lobster, bread and cheese, so I guess a big crusty baguette and some good manchego or Dutch cheese and I would be good! LOL
Oh and I love sweet so a chocolate cupcake would be nice too!
TerriC
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I have a weakness for Mexican food.  We have a good Mexican restaurant in town and I have to talk myself out of going!  LOL.  I try to only go once a month.

gmadiane
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:52 PM

not a big wine fan but I do love good food, I would rather eat at home, buy some high quality steaks and fresh produce and have hubby cook for me, also some really good ice cream for dessert

SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:05 PM

I just got back from a mini vacation with a small bag of dark chocolate almond bark... That would DEFINITELY go on my list of desert island indulgences. :)

LOVE_mygirls58
by Kayla on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I have a weakness for carbs

TigerofMu
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Love food, don't drink alcohol.

brownhoney21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I don't  have any.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement