The Family Piggy Bank

Planning for your family's future

Group Home

QOTD 4/5

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:33 PM
  • 13 Replies

What kinds of international cuisine do you like?

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Danelle on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM

chinese and mexican food

Crissy2424
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I like Chinese myself.

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I love so many and I love trying new things!  Indian cuisine usually gives me horrible heartburn, but I still love it.  The one thing I wasn't a fan of when I was in Greece was how they would hang the octopus' out in a box by where one would sit and eat a meal.  It really turned my tummy.  But, overall, Greek cheese is amazing.  I am so hungry right now!!

Crissy2424
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Sounds interesting....and your welcome on the hunger thing lol

Quoting meam4444:

I love so many and I love trying new things!  Indian cuisine usually gives me horrible heartburn, but I still love it.  The one thing I wasn't a fan of when I was in Greece was how they would hang the octopus' out in a box by where one would sit and eat a meal.  It really turned my tummy.  But, overall, Greek cheese is amazing.  I am so hungry right now!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
meam4444
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:11 PM

DH left 40 minutes ago to get food from town...and he just pulled into the drive way. 

Quoting Crissy2424:

Sounds interesting....and your welcome on the hunger thing lol

Quoting meam4444:

LOVE_mygirls58
by Kayla on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Chinese! 

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Chinese (I've tried multiple different regional Chinese dishes and liked them all), Japanese (including sushi), Indian, Mexican, German, Greek, Italian, Swiss...basically, if I've tried it, I've probably liked it!

brownhoney21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Quoting othermom:

chinese and mexican food

lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:59 AM
I like.mexican and indian if my boss makes it, i havent tried indian otherwise, i was informed the local indian food place is disgraceful...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Chinese, Thai, Mexican, Italian...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)