Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Out to eat

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:29 PM
  • 14 Replies

Poll

Question: How often?

Options:

1x a week

2-3x's a week

Other...

We don't ever go out to eat

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 17

View Results

How often do you go out to eat? 

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crissy2424
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:30 PM

I chose 'other'. For us it really depends. If we are doing great money-wise we might go once every couple weeks. If we need to reign it in, once a month if we are lucky.

Ninjabubble
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Never!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:34 PM
I voted 1x but it depends on the week. DH is off on Thursdays so we go out for breakfast and then we eat out as family once if not more a week. I got pizza on Monday, we went to a museum yesterday and had dinner on the way home and today is DH's birthday. After DS's baseball game, they went to grab a bite but tomorrow night we're going out for his birthday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:35 PM

You are a busy mama!

Quoting coolmommy2x:

I voted 1x but it depends on the week. DH is off on Thursdays so we go out for breakfast and then we eat out as family once if not more a week. I got pizza on Monday, we went to a museum yesterday and had dinner on the way home and today is DH's birthday. After DS's baseball game, they went to grab a bite but tomorrow night we're going out for his birthday.

coolmommy2x
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:39 PM
this time of year is tough. DS is on 2 baseball teams, DD has soccer and dance and Sunday is last day for the Titanic exhibit so we into the city to see it. It's usually not quite this crazy. =)

Quoting Crissy2424:

You are a busy mama!

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
25beengoodtome
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:50 PM

It's rare.[my adventures to dining out.] So rare, I am not comfortable.

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Once a week

We used to eat out a lot more but I prefer to cook now.

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:20 AM

On average, once or twice a week.  Some weeks, we don't go out at all, and sometimes we get so busy that we go out more than twice.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:23 AM

We get takeout about once or twice a month.  We only go to a sit down restaurant a few times a year.

gmadiane
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:29 AM

once every couple of months

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement