Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Where do you buy most of your groceries from??

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:03 PM
  • 51 Replies

Where do you buy most of your groceries from??

shopping

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Costco and Target

RosePetalTears
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:03 PM
King soopers and sprouts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeremysMom
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Kroger
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LunieLoopen
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Right now, I'm trying this challenge where all of my food is bought from Whole Foods and other places I can buy organic (usually the farmer's market, Natural Grocers, and Hyvee). But toiletries, paper/plastic goods, cat products, etc. are all bought from Walmart because we get a discount.

countrymomma81
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Wal Mart for most of it. It's just cheaper and it's basically a one stop shop. Sometimes I buy my specialty meat from a local meat market but that's only about once every few months. I'll load up on fresh sausage ( he makes his own and he makes different kinds). He also makes different kinds of patties (seafood, chicken and honey, etc) so I buy those too. 

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I love whole foods and buying local...we also produce a lot of our own food via garden, raising our own cows, etc..  I am big into organic too.

Quoting LunieLoopen:

Right now, I'm trying this challenge where all of my food is bought from Whole Foods and other places I can buy organic (usually the farmer's market, Natural Grocers, and Hyvee). But toiletries, paper/plastic goods, cat products, etc. are all bought from Walmart because we get a discount.

Crissy2424
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Depends, but mostly Market Basket. One of my co-worker friends, however, said that Hannafords is the cheapest if you buy their brands, not the name brands.

LunieLoopen
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Ooh! That's lucky! My husband would LOVE to have a garden. He did a wonderful job with one a few years ago when we had a yard. But we now live in an apartment, so it's much harder to do. We're thinking of trying to do a few things on our tiny patio, but I'm not sure how well it will work.

Quoting meam4444:

I love whole foods and buying local...we also produce a lot of our own food via garden, raising our own cows, etc..  I am big into organic too.

Quoting LunieLoopen:

gmadiane
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:49 PM

wal mart

CountryMama1982
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:55 PM

wal-mart and aldi's

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN