The Family Piggy Bank

Planning for your family's future

Group Home

Any interest? (food photo related)

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Would anybody be interested in participating in a daily photo post (and of course you only post when you want)?  

I was thinking of making one daily, and you can pretty much post whatever kitchen/food related photo you have taken that day.

I love practicing taking pictures of my accomplishments or my daughter helping out in the kitchen.

Photos of failures are fun too ( I will periodically admit to making some big kitchen mistakes).

Maybe every once in a while I will make a photo theme day, but those are harder to do.  I more or less just want to do this so we can just show off and brag or laugh or whatever.

by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChancesMommy07
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I'm in! I'm one of those people that takes pictures of what I cook all the time anyway.

dandylynes
by Sonnie on May. 1, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Awesome!  Me too, and of course I want to show them off, but I hate cluttering up everybodies FB feed all the time.

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

I'm in! I'm one of those people that takes pictures of what I cook all the time anyway.

ChancesMommy07
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

The people I'm friends with on FB are all resigned to the fact that I love to cook and I post a lot of pictures,lol.

Quoting dandylynes:

Awesome!  Me too, and of course I want to show them off, but I hate cluttering up everybodies FB feed all the time.

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on May. 1, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a great idea!

dandylynes
by Sonnie on May. 1, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I'll start the first one tonight, or tomorrow morning.  I'm looking forward to seeing the different ideas and types of photos.

Quoting michiganmom116:

Sounds like a great idea!

kaybear123
by Kayla on May. 1, 2013 at 12:28 PM

When I cook my food isn't looking good enough for photos! I totally would if it did though!

CafeMom Tickers
dandylynes
by Sonnie on May. 1, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I wasn't just thinking about just food photos, some other ideas could be your kids helping out in the kitchen (or in reality making a mess :P), the BBQ, the creative ideas you used to add into Hamburger Helper, your awesome new set of pots.

Quoting kaybear123:

When I cook my food isn't looking good enough for photos! I totally would if it did though!

batjmom
by Sarah on May. 1, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm in. I think it's a great idea
sweetheart4171
by Peggy on May. 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds like fun!

terri76
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Sounds good to me!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)