Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Any good dog hair recipes?

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 12:51 PM
  • 9 Replies

I jest.

But since shed season started it's been a task to keep the kitchen clear of dog hair.  Sometimes I figure maybe I should just give up and not care.

I know some mommas can sympathize.

by on May. 6, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on May. 6, 2013 at 1:07 PM
2 moms liked this

I have a Siberian husky and an Australian shepherd...both long haired dogs with that blasted fuzzy undercoat.  I HATE dog hair and if I EVER get another dog it will be a hairless!!!!  LOL

dandylynes
by Sonnie on May. 6, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I hear you.  Ours is a border collie/sheltie mix.  I try to keep her brushed out, to no avail.  

Quoting michiganmom116:

I have a Siberian husky and an Australian shepherd...both long haired dogs with that blasted fuzzy undercoat.  I HATE dog hair and if I EVER get another dog it will be a hairless!!!!  LOL

LOVE_mygirls58
by Kayla on May. 6, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

omg I have short hair dogs but I still find dog hair everywhere 

I have turned OCD so I vaccum twice a day and sweep twice it day but it helps!

megandwade
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I can also sympathize! I have two short haired and cannot believe the amount of fur I sweep up a day! I could not imagine having long haired dogs!

kaybear123
by Kayla on May. 6, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I seriously thought "who the hell wants to cook with dog hair??" before reading this! Lol I have dog hair issues also.

CafeMom Tickers
taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have a dog (want one, but can't afford one), but I just wanted to thank you for a good laugh!

mommyeenie
by New Member on May. 6, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

i have a newfoundland which is very hairy and has 2 coats his hair gets every where, when im vacume he will sit and start itching in the spot that i had just vacumed 

terri76
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Ha ha ha no worries..i was like what kind of food is that!!! LMAO... I have a pug and he sheds like no dog i have ever seen!!! I also have a porkie (part pug and part yorkie) and she does not shed at all that i have seen!!

Quoting kaybear123:

I seriously thought "who the hell wants to cook with dog hair??" before reading this! Lol I have dog hair issues also.

Lovemyshadows
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no really good dog hair recipes, but I've eaten a good deal of it!

puppy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement