Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Husbands

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 5:29 PM
  • 13 Replies

What does your husband or significant other think of your cooking?  Does he comment when a meal is particularly good (or bad)?  

by on May. 7, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lauren486
by Lauren on May. 7, 2013 at 5:32 PM

My husband doesn't always comment on meals but if a meal is particularly good, he will say something.  Last week he made a comment about how much my cooking has improved since we met.  I appreciated it :) 

megandwade
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 4:04 PM

He always tells me what he thinks! That way I know if it's a hit and something I should make again or if it was a miss and a one time experiment. He has his favorites. Somethings I really like and him not so much... After 10 years I've gotten to know his taste pretty well!

ChancesMommy07
by on May. 8, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband loves my cooking. He tells his buddies the stuff I make that he really loves (like my cobblers) and then will volunteer me to make it for them if they want to try some. Its sweet that he loves me cooking so much but I'm going to wring his neck if he doesn't stop promising people stuff,lol.

armywifey1019
by New Member on May. 8, 2013 at 4:06 PM
My hubby always points out a flaw in something i cooked it gets annoying
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on May. 8, 2013 at 4:11 PM

He's almost 30 pounds overweight....does that answer it?  LOL

He likes (most) of my cooking.  He's not a fan of veggies and hates fish and isn't crazy about some of the experiments I've tried.

terri76
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Well i have neither a husband or a significant other..but my son tells me if he likes it ir not. Lol
sweetheart4171
by Peggy on May. 8, 2013 at 7:18 PM

my hubby likes my cooking and says things like it's "da bomb" whenever something is super extra good. 

Peachy34500
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:27 PM
He does especially if he really likes something he will tell me
Shoota
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:32 AM

He usually tries to be sweet about it, but I can tell how much he likes by just knowing him. He never turns anything down.

dandylynes
by Sonnie on May. 9, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Mine really enjoys my cooking.  He usually compliments me on it nightly, there are sme things he won't say anything sucha s simple meals of grilled cheese and soup.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN