Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What does your husband or significant other think of your cooking?  Does he comment when a meal is particularly good (or bad)?  

by on May. 7, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Replies (11-13):
batjmom
by Sarah on May. 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM
He's pretty good about complimenting however at the same time quite good about complaining too and it makes me laugh since he can't cook at all
arthistmom
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Except for the very first thing that I ever cooked for him, which we all agreed was pretty awful, he's liked everything I've made since then. There isn't much that he won't try, so he's been open to new dishes. It's fun to cook for someone like him.
janee11
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I've been married almost 7 years now and I cook almost every night (except when we have leftovers or we're not at home - like at a friend's house). He pretty much always comments on what I've made. I rarely make the same thing twice, so it's always something new :) I food blog as a hobby and he thinks I'm like almost Pioneer Woman level and that I'm going to have a cookbook and cooking show, which makes me giggle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN