Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

DH in the kitchen?

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:09 PM
  • 40 Replies
Is he allowed in the kitchen? If so how does he do compared to you?.
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peachy34500
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:10 PM
He's allowed but he never is lol
DissieDothe
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Might as well say that I gave him permission to burn the house down! Hey! If I need permission to buy a fire extinguisher than he needs permission to use the kitchen! LOL!!! Does he know how to use a fire extinguisher? Absolutely!  Me? ... I should brush up on the directions.

sweetheart4171
by Peggy on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

this is mine too....he says he has "absolutely no idea what he's doing"....yea right!!

Quoting Peachy34500:

He's allowed but he never is lol

terri76
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I do not have a DH or SO..soooo i guess i am better in the kitchen lol

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:16 AM

He's allowed but he rarely does anything.  He used to cook all the time but now it's like he doesn't care.  He even asks how to make mashed potatoes...sigh.

batjmom
by Sarah on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:18 AM
He's allowed but would have no idea what he is doing or where anything is
ChancesMommy07
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:10 AM

rolling on floor No. Seriously,no. We've lived in our house for over ten years now and he still has to ask where some of the dishes are even kept,lol.

TheBabyFactory4
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Lol if he helps me with the dishes when i go to get stuff i have to find them and put them away right

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

rolling on floor No. Seriously,no. We've lived in our house for over ten years now and he still has to ask where some of the dishes are even kept,lol.

TheBabyFactory4
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:18 PM
DH is allowed in but i very rarely allow him. There are a few things he's allowed to cook. And rice is the only thing he can
Cook better than me. I let him cook beans because i can't eat them but they are one of the kids and his fav meals. When Im working I have had him put something in the crock pot with the recipe i texted him. Lol.
Lissetteg
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Yes hubby is allowed. I dont mind, he sometimes gets on my nerves when he helps too much and starts adding a little of that and this is missing some salt stuff.. but he cooks okay for my liking and kids like DH cooking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement