- 1/2 cup (113 grams) room temperature butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (90 grams) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (60 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bag Hershey's caramel kisses, unwrapped
- 1 egg
- Heat the oven to 350F. Line an 8 inch square pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the 2 eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Slowly add the cocoa powder, salt and flour and stir until just combined.
- Reserve 3/4 cup. Spread the remaining batter in the prepared pan.
- Add the caramel kisses and arrange them on top of the brownie batter.
- Mix the reserved 3/4 cup brownie batter with the remaining egg. Pour it over the caramel kisses.
- Bake the brownies in the preheated oven for about 33 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before cutting them into bars.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.