Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

deals on kitchen gadgets

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 4:07 PM
  • 10 Replies

I don't know how many of you ever shop on Zulily, but I know I enjoy browsing the deals (and occasionally making purchases I really never needed in the first place...).  I noticed today they have Progressive kitchen accessories.  These gadgets tend to be one extreme or the other, either making me think, "Why didn't I think of that?!" or "Somebody really felt the need to invent THAT?!"  

Nonetheless, it is still fun to browse.  My favorite new gadget listed at the moment is the batter dispenser.  Unfortunately the reviews on the item are not great, but I love the concept.  

If anybody is interested in looking at the deals on zulily, here is the link: http://www.zulily.com/e/progressive-52678.html?#pid_530070

Though I must warn you, I think it is one of those sites that makes you sign up (it is free) to see it.  Not sure if it will let you browse through my account, here:  http://www.zulily.com/invite/lherman886

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
copperswifey
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:42 AM

I have shopped their before. I get some of my kids clothes from there. Tfs the good deal :)

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:31 AM
I will have to check it out
terri76
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Never been on but have heard of it...thanks for sharing..i will have to check it out.
johnny4ever
by Tracy on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Never heard of them

DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:46 AM
There lots of batter dispensers I just wouldn't get that one I have one my kids like it. I think it came from Sur LA table.
Miranda1127
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:36 PM

i'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Lauren486
by Lauren on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:10 PM

I'll have to check that one out, thanks!  

Quoting DACIA79:

There lots of batter dispensers I just wouldn't get that one I have one my kids like it. I think it came from Sur LA table.

Sisteract
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:48 PM

never shopped there

Leelee1008
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:47 PM

cool

KaylaMillar
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Cool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement