Summer Cooking Challenge Day 3: Fun Family Cooking!
Does your family have a pizza night each week? Put a new twist on pizza night and embrace summer cooking by grilling your pizza! Get your whole family involved and let each family member customize their own pizza before it goes onto the grill.
Here are some simple instructions for grilling pizza:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Place prepared pizza crusts on a sheet of foil and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil. Add a layer of tomato sauce, shredded cheese, and your favorite toppings.
- Grill pizza on foil sheets in covered grill for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Have you ever grilled pizza before? What are your favorite pizza toppings?