Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

When grilling in the summer, what's the one thing you can't do without?

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM
  • 101 Replies

Everyone has their secret weapon for grilling the "perfect" burger, steak, chicken or veggies.  Perhaps it's all in the preparation?  Maybe it's having the right tools? Or could it be that your grilling with love? 

When grilling in the summer, what's the one thing you can't do without?

barbecuing

by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OBImomma
Salt and pepper! Everything gets a sprinkle of salt and pepper. It brings the flavor of what's being grilled up a notch. Be it meat, fruit or vegetable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sonkissedpeach2

reynold's wrap

Sonkissedpeach2

season alll

dana63

I have to have my reynolds wrap but I also have to have my spices and garlic olive oil...

ablackdolphin
by Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I can't do without Lawry's seasoning salt and aluminum foil!

As part of the Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil Influencer Program, I learned that Reynolds has many recipes on their website (Reynoldskitchen.com), I wasn't aware of it before the program.  We grilled a pork chop dish and it was wonderful.  The Reynolds Wrap made the process very easy and mess free.  I loved it and it was easy enough for DH to help with the cooking!

I grill often and one of my favorite things to make is potatoes on the grill using Reynolds Aluminum Foil.

I love that you can recycle the foil after you are done using it!!

clowry02

reynolds wrap seasoning salt peper and salt

crafteechic
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Olive oil and seasonings! My husband does most of the grilling and always has those on hand.

Reynolds Wrap is another must have especially if friends or family are taking leftovers home. We went to a friend's BBQ and took some ribs home with us. We popped em into the oven the next day still wrapped in Reynolds wrap aluminum foil.
tvschiulaz

reynolds wrap, olive oil, and oregano.  It is the Greek in me. LOL

earthangel217

My grilled meat can not go without a special BBQ sauce blend.  The best way to keep that flavor in and keep the meat juicy is by wrapping it up in Reynolds Wrap.

celestegood
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Reynolds wrap foil. I almost always use it to grill! Next would have to be salt and pepper.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement