Chicken and White Bean Bruschetta Bake from the Pillsbury site!
- can (19 oz) Progresso® cannellini (white kidney) beans, drained, rinsed
- can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, drained
- package (6 oz) refrigerated cooked Italian-style chicken breast strips, cut into 1-inch pieces
- tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- teaspoon salt
- can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated original breadsticks
- cups shredded 6-cheese Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
- teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix beans, tomatoes, chicken, vinegar and salt.
- 2Unroll dough; separate into 12 breadsticks. Cut each breadstick into 4 equal pieces. Stir 1/4 of breadstick pieces at a time into bean mixture. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese. Spoon into baking dish, gently smoothing top. Top evenly with remaining 1 cup cheese; sprinkle with basil.
- 3Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden brown. To serve, spoon into individual shallow soup bowls; sprinkle with parsley.
The flavors of Italy fill this baked main dish that is best served in shallow soup bowls.
- ingredients 9
- prep time 15 min
- total time 45 min