Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Share your fav dairy and soy free dishes!

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM
  • 7 Replies

I've already pulled so many recipes from here that my family can use. Thank you!!! But If you have more I want to know! My ds is allergic to dairy and soy so even most dairy free cheese subsititues are out. and the ones that aren't, are flippin expensive. I need easy too. I work full time and I'm a bad cook. lol

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
EthansMomma2010
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Oh I pulled msotly from the crockpot post made last week, just fyi

sweetheart4171
by Peggy on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:03 AM

my son is allergic to dairy too, was allergic to soy as well but now is ok with it....just milk and peanuts we stay away from.  What are you looking for??  Everything I make is pretty much tailored around his diet so everyone eats the same.  I always substitute milk for almond milk or soy milk (in your case maybe almond or rice) I normally don't use any cheeses with him, but I did see this cheese "Go Veggie" is dairy/soy free....wonder how it tastes?? 

Let me know what you are looking for, and I"ll be glad to help

EthansMomma2010
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Mostly kid friendly crock pot type stuff. I work second shift so I need to be able to take my portion out and leave the rest for ds and dh. We don't make many separate meals either.

Quoting sweetheart4171:

my son is allergic to dairy too, was allergic to soy as well but now is ok with it....just milk and peanuts we stay away from.  What are you looking for??  Everything I make is pretty much tailored around his diet so everyone eats the same.  I always substitute milk for almond milk or soy milk (in your case maybe almond or rice) I normally don't use any cheeses with him, but I did see this cheese "Go Veggie" is dairy/soy free....wonder how it tastes?? 

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Paleo is dairy & soy free way of eating.  Here's a site devoted to paleo crock pot recipes:  http://paleopot.com/  .  It does have a few recipes with cheese, but there are many without.  Here is another site:  http://fastpaleo.com/recipe-type/slow-cooker/

sweetheart4171
by Peggy on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I'll think today what my kiddo love out of the crockpot and post for you!

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Mostly kid friendly crock pot type stuff. I work second shift so I need to be able to take my portion out and leave the rest for ds and dh. We don't make many separate meals either.

Quoting sweetheart4171:

EthansMomma2010
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Thanks!

Quoting michiganmom116:

Paleo is dairy & soy free way of eating.  Here's a site devoted to paleo crock pot recipes:  http://paleopot.com/  .  It does have a few recipes with cheese, but there are many without.  Here is another site:  http://fastpaleo.com/recipe-type/slow-cooker/

EthansMomma2010
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Thank you. My dh is sort of a big kid too Lol so I'm always looking for stuff they will both eat that doesn't make my adult pallet say yuck. Lol

Quoting sweetheart4171:

I'll think today what my kiddo love out of the crockpot and post for you!

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Quoting sweetheart4171:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement