Can't Get Any Easier Than This....2 Ingredients
Now this is my kind of recipe!!!
Two Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies
Two ingredient pumpkin cookies recipe
Yields about 2 dozen
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, add cake mix and pumpkin puree.
- Mix on medium-low speed until thick and fully mixed.
- Using a 1 tablespoon scoop, add cookies to prepared baking sheet. Leave 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the cookies are set and cake-like in texture.
- Let cookies cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar or frost with icing if desired.
Cinnamon cream cheese frosting
Yields about 2 cups
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add cream cheese, butter, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Mix on low until blended.
- Slowly incorporate powdered sugar until your mixture is fluffy.
recipe and photo credit
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.