Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Is anyone else..

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 7:35 PM
  • 44 Replies
Already planning/cooking their Thanksgiving meal in their mind?!
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaineMammax2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 7:39 PM
I am, I am!! Thanksgiving meal is one of my absolute favorite meals to cook. I start thinking about the menu so far ahead of time I start to drive myself crazy, lol. I will wait just a little longer before I start making my lists.
EthansMomma2010
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. Hoping. Relatives invite us cuz I hate cooking big meals
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Oct. 20, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I am!  I'll be planning and cooking along with my DIL this year and we're planning on 20 to 24 people being there.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:07 PM

What kinds of dishes do you usually have?

Quoting MaineMammax2:

I am, I am!! Thanksgiving meal is one of my absolute favorite meals to cook. I start thinking about the menu so far ahead of time I start to drive myself crazy, lol. I will wait just a little longer before I start making my lists.

starlight1968
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

lol not really yet

MaineMammax2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Oh boy! I cook for 12 and that's a comfortable amount for me. do you go traditional or try new/inventive recipes? I do a little of both.

Quoting michiganmom116:

I am!  I'll be planning and cooking along with my DIL this year and we're planning on 20 to 24 people being there.

MaineMammax2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this
For traditional I make; homemade cranberry sause, suasage artichoke stuffing,greepepper onion stuffing, amazing mashed potatoes,sweet potatoes and homemade pies. For new/inventive i pick a few side dishes that may have a traditional ingredient with a new twist. I haven't decided on my new side fpr this year yet.

Quoting michiganmom116:

What kinds of dishes do you usually have?

Quoting MaineMammax2:

sweetheart4171
by Peggy on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

in my mind that is about it....it's coming up quick!!

DissieDothe
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I do a very traditional meal ... sometimes the recipes vary. We don't have a really big crowd on Thanksgiving but over the holiday (4 days), we have a lot of friends & family come for a visit.

batjmom
by Sarah on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I am. I love cooking the big thanksgiving dinner.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement