- large red apple, cut into fourths, then cut crosswise into thin slices
- large pear, cut into fourths, then cut crosswise into thin slices
- medium stalk celery, cut diagonally into thin slices (1/2 cup)
- oz Havarti cheese, cut into julienne strips
- tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- tablespoons coarsely chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- 1 In medium salad bowl, mix apple, pear, celery and cheese.
- 2 In small bowl, thoroughly mix oil and juice concentrate. Pour over apple mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts.