Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Share a delicious non-dessert baking recipe/baking tip that’s perfect for the holidays!

Posted by   + Show Post

There are plenty of yummy things you can bake for the holidays and it doesn't have to just be all about cookies and cakes. (not that those are bad things, lol)

We gave moms Reynolds® Pan Lining Paper and asked them to try a new holiday recipe, perfect for the holidays. Check out what our moms had to say about their experience baking a new holiday recipe with Reynolds® Pan Lining Paper.

Share a delicious non-dessert baking recipe/baking tip that's perfect for the holidays!

cornucopia

For recipe ideas and baking tips from Reynolds®, click here.

by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Replies (71-75):
Leelee1008
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 11:10 AM

fudge is non bake.. 

november117
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I used it to decorate cookies with! It works amazingly well! Thank you!

AmeliasMommy206
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I don't really do any non-dessert baking, but I look forward to reading everyone else's responses!

kaybear123
by Kayla on Dec. 8, 2013 at 3:24 PM

That looks realy good.

Quoting andrea96:

I was excited to try my Reynolds Pan Lining Paper, because I had never used it before. I made Hot Artichoke Dip for my book club meeting. I chose this recipe because I like spinach artichoke dips, and it had a 4-star rating.

To begin, I preheated my oven and lined my glass baking pan with Reynolds Pan Lining Paper. I did manage to tear my first attempt while trying to fit it into one of the pan corners, so I was more careful the second time.

I mixed the ingredients.

I put the mixed ingredients into my lined pan.

Then, I sprinkled parmesan cheese over the top.

After it was baked, it looked and smelled delicious.

Since I had to transport my dip, I scooped it out of the baking pan and into another container. I was surprised how easily it came out of the pan. There was no sticking at all.

Clean up was a breeze. I removed the liner and my pan was spotless.

It was delicious! My book club friends loved it and asked for the recipe.

CafeMom Tickers
kaybear123
by Kayla on Dec. 8, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Same

Quoting AmeliasMommy206:

I don't really do any non-dessert baking, but I look forward to reading everyone else's responses!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement