Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

When baking for the holidays, what’s the one thing you can’t do without?

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM
  • 64 Replies

Do you have a signature baked dish or treat you enjoy making for the holidays?  Is there a secret ingredient,special pan, funny dance or other item that helps to make it special?

When baking for the holidays, what's the one thing you can't do without?

confused

by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
neveragain17
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 3:07 PM
I had never used either product before I accepted to influencer! Best stuff I've ever used! I like the liner for casseroles and baking cakes! The parchment paper I used for baking cookies! I've already had my mom, sister and 2 of my aunts purchase both items and they all love them as well! Before I'd just used my cookie sheet for baking and have a mess when I was done! I also love that I don't have to soak and scrub my cake pans and casserole dishes anymore! This is a line of product that will be kept in my kitchen!!
romalove
by Member on Nov. 28, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I have used parchment paper before, and Reynold's parchment paper was excellent.

But the Reynold's pan liners were a revelation.  There is nothing that they don't make better.  The parchment helps keep bottoms dry and browning well, whether you're baking cookies or savory appetizers, the foil helps keep everything in place so when you're doing something with grease or liquid like a meat loaf, a vegetable casserole, or even a crustless pot pie, the clean up for the pans is easy.  

I like to roast vegetables, and one of the things I tried with the pan liners was to bake veggies on them in the oven with olive oil and sea salt.  I have done this tons of times and they always come out well, but they came out better with the pan liners because of the abilities of the liner to assist with keeping the veggies dry, they got a little crispier than normal and it helped to just about caramelize them (I used asparagus, string beans, carrots, and brussel sprouts).  

I can't say enough about this product, and am so glad I had the opportunity to try it.  I am letting everyone I know in on this fantastic cooking and baking secret.

It's better than anything else I have used as a liner.

kitty8199
by Member on Nov. 28, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I love it. I anyways lined stuff with foil to bake cookies or whatever. I just scrubbed my pans. I'm going to buy more of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tramcd
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I have never used the Pan Lining Paper but have used parchment paper before. I used the parchment paper because it is a product I have been familiar with and used before. The Pan Lining Paper I have not used because I never knew there was anything like it to buy. Love using parchment paper when baking cookies and the Reynolds Parchment Paper worked great at keeping the cookies from sticking. I plan on continuing on using it to bake cookies. The Lining Paper worked wonderful! Loved how easy the food came out and the clean up afterwards was quick and easy. I plan on using the lining paper a lot for meats and casseroles. I plan on sharing with all my mom friends about the Lining Paper and how easy it makes cleaning up after cooking and how easy the food comes off the paper.

crochetmom07
by Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 6:00 PM
I had used the Reynolds parchment paper before, but never the pan lining paper. I love using both, but will most likely just stick to the pan lining paper as it can be used for both baking and cooking. I love how easy it is to remove the item from the pan. I've always had problems with food sticking no matter how much I prepped the pan before hand, with the Reynolds parchment paper and pan lining paper I didn't have those problems. I did have the lining paper tear once, but even with the tear it was so easy to clean up.

If I ever use the parchment paper again it will most likely be just for baked goods. It helps them to cook more evenly and make them very simple to remove from the pan.

I will definitely use the pan lining paper again. I love that it can be used for either baked goods or other meals. It makes cleaning up after messy casseroles so much easier.

I would definitely recommend these products to a friend or family member to make things easier for them.

I really enjoyed experiencing how easy it is to use the pan lining paper and plan to continue using it.
KendallsMommee
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 2:51 PM
The Reynold's non -stick foil has always been a staple in my kitchen, and now the parchment paper and pan liners will be, too!

I will never bake cookies without the parchment paper or Lasagna with the pan liner again. Not only does it allow the food to remove effortlessly, the lack of clean up really has me sold! No more soaking the pan for hours!

I've already shared some with my Mom and would definitely recommend these products to anyone who cooks and /or bakes.

This stuff is amazing!
andrea96
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I have used Reynold's Parchment Paper often, but I had never heard of the Pan Lining Paper before this influencer opportunity. I was surprised to learn that parchment paper could be used for making piping bags; I had never thought of that.

I use parchment paper mostly for baking cookies and dinner rolls. I also use it to pre-bake a pie shell with pie weights. I bake a lot of cookies, and use it every time, because I hate washing dishes. My cookie baking sheets can't be soaked in water, so I try not to get them dirty, and parchment paper is perfect for that. I also like the way my cookies bake on parchment paper.

The Reynold's Pan Lining Paper was wonderful! I will definitely use it again. It did tear a little easier than I thought, but now that I know, I will be more careful when fitting it into a corner. I think I will use it mostly for casseroles and desserts baked in baking dishes. I may try it for my Christmas candy that has to cool in a pan to see how it does.

I will continue to use parchment paper for anything I bake on my baking sheets. I will start using the pan lining paper for other things that aren't on my baking sheets.

Mznaye
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 12:15 AM

I learned that the parchment paper helps keep your food from sticking while baking. The liner keeps food from sticking and makes clean up very easy.  I had not heard about the Reynolds line of Parchment Paper and Lining Paper until this influencer.  I enjoyed the baking part and my food just sliding out of the pan.

I will use the Parchment Paper to bake meat and cookies. The clean up is so easy.   I have already started telling my firends and family about the Parchment paper. I started telling my friends and family about the Pan Lining Paper.  Reynolds Parchment Paper gets my vote for being a great baking tool.  I think Reynolds Wrap Pan Lining Paper is a great baking tool.  I would use them both for the the same.  I want to know what is the highest temperature the paper can withstand. I used it to bake fish sticks and the paper curled some. The fish sticks were fine and I threw the paper away but I am curious.

SlightlyPerfect
It's here...
Today at 9:19 AM
by Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I feel the exact same way. That pan-lining paper was a dream! My meatloaf was amazing. The sides crisped up, and there was virtually no clean-up!

I am beyond thrilled with these products. Like you, I've always used the foil (and the grill stuff and the crock-pot liners), but now I'm hooked on the pan liners. And I didn't think I'd need those in the kitchen because I have non-stick pans! Was I wrong.

Quoting KendallsMommee: The Reynold's non -stick foil has always been a staple in my kitchen, and now the parchment paper and pan liners will be, too!

I will never bake cookies without the parchment paper or Lasagna with the pan liner again. Not only does it allow the food to remove effortlessly, the lack of clean up really has me sold! No more soaking the pan for hours!

I've already shared some with my Mom and would definitely recommend these products to anyone who cooks and /or bakes.

This stuff is amazing!

november117
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I have heard of parchment paper and used it before. The pan liners though, this stuff is amazing! It saves me so much scrubbing time! I am so glad I took part in this influencer. I will definitely use it again and again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement