Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Need Ideas For Ritz Cracker Topper Appetizers

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:13 PM
  • 11 Replies

What are your favorite cracker toppers?

I spend Christmas with friends if I'm not on the road, and this particular club LOVES, LOVES, LOVES me to be there with food!

I have a box of Ritz and I'm thinking smoked salmon and cream cheese, but there's got to be some tried and true cracker topper recipes out there. I'm OF COURSE going to the Ritz website, but I love the  tried and trues.

Thank you in advance.

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:43 AM

definitely the smoked salmon!  yum!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:56 AM
1 mom liked this

small balls of flavored cream cheeses with a piece of veggie or fruit topping it:

garden vegetable cream cheese with a carrot curl

chive & onion with a slice of green olive

strawberry with a slice of strawberry

pineapple with a chunk of pineapple

spinach & artichoke with a small piece of Parmesan or feta cheese

etc.

AuntieV
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Green onion, cream cheese and ham cheese ball.  I use 16 oz package of boiled ham lunch meat, 16 oz of cream cheese and several bunches of green onions. Dice them all up. Put white part of onions and diced ham with cream cheese. then roll ball in green part of diced onions. Wrap up in plastic wrap till time to serve. I like to make it the day before. 

Honeygator
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Thanks!!! Those are great ideas!!!

megandwade
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this

This sounds really good!

Quoting AuntieV:

Green onion, cream cheese and ham cheese ball.  I use 16 oz package of boiled ham lunch meat, 16 oz of cream cheese and several bunches of green onions. Dice them all up. Put white part of onions and diced ham with cream cheese. then roll ball in green part of diced onions. Wrap up in plastic wrap till time to serve. I like to make it the day before. 

Honeygator
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:17 AM

That's sounds so good and it's so simple.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 21, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Im saving this, thanks! 

Quoting AuntieV:

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 21, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I just do a cheeseball ...(mubles) that I often just buy from the store. 

Lauren486
by Lauren on Dec. 21, 2013 at 5:54 PM

I like crab dip with mine.  I  make mine with cream cheese, crab meat, horseradish and salsa.  

Honeygator
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Crab is good Lauren!

Mandee, I love those cheezy (forgive the pun) port wine cheese balls from Walmart that are $2.50 each. I don't know why I love them, but you can't make one for $2.50

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN