Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

How many cookies???

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:34 AM
  • 8 Replies

How many cookies do you bake every year?  Do you keep them all for home, take them to gatherings, give them as gifts? 

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:48 AM

We made 5 different kinds this year, no idea exactly how many.

We gave them away and the family ate the rest.

Peachy34500
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:52 AM
We usually make 2-3 different kinds.. I give them out sometimes
Lauren486
by Lauren on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I made 3 different kinds: sugar cookies, chocolate chip, and snickerdoodles.  The sugar cookies we used as gifts for the girls'teachers and our milkman, and only had about a dozen left at home.  Today we made the others and so far have nowhere to take them.  We made around 4 - 5 dozen of each.  WAY too many to keep at home!

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:58 PM

We dont make to many. When we have the inlaw party we bake a little more than normal to take them but most of the time we just bake for us. 

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Well since you have to place to take thme my address is ..... lol 

Quoting Lauren486:

I made 3 different kinds: sugar cookies, chocolate chip, and snickerdoodles.  The sugar cookies we used as gifts for the girls'teachers and our milkman, and only had about a dozen left at home.  Today we made the others and so far have nowhere to take them.  We made around 4 - 5 dozen of each.  WAY too many to keep at home!

terri76
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:11 PM

We made about 4 different kinds. And family ate most of them at our christmas gathering!

Lauren486
by Lauren on Dec. 27, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Why've shared some with friends when they have visited,but somehow they just keep disappearing!  

Quoting MamaMandee:

Well since you have to place to take thme my address is ..... lol 

Quoting Lauren486:

sweetheart4171
by Peggy on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I only had enough time for 1 batch....we made the traditional cut out sugar cookies.  I gave some away to my mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement