Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. What are some of your favorite recipes to make for your family?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

coffee

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Replies (601-610):
michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2015 at 1:55 PM

Hi Wendy!  What foods does your family like?

Quoting WendysLuv:

Hello, I am Wendy.  I am from VA, married and have two kids.  I love to cook and find good recipes.  I look forward to being here with you all.

michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2015 at 1:56 PM

Quoting scooby747:

hello i am lora by name scooby 747 on cafemom i am disabled due to health issues but i still love to be creative and cook i would like some new easy recipes like 123 ingredients or foil recipes would be nice too i will be happy to share what i like to make as well lets get cooking!!

Hi Lora!  Please feel free to share and I'll see what I can find for the recipes you're looking for!

scooby747
by Member on Feb. 8, 2015 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

thank you i appreciate that a lot!! i have an easier pot roast recipe you may like actually its what i call a steak roast you use all the ingredients in a roast you normally do, but you replace it with rib eye steaks instead and add 2 packages of brown gravy or 1 package thats 2 cups and add your 2 cups of water put in a cake pan then add foil as a cover seal tightly cook for 2 hrs usually if not done a little longer at 350 enjoy!!!!

diana-rising
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2015 at 3:27 AM
2 moms liked this

i am 57 almost 58 years old and a widow, i had 2 kids, all of us loved cooking :) all of us loved eating :( lol im going to make two of my fav cakes in one, im making a pineapple upside down cake and when i take it out of the oven im making it into an orange jello poke cake, sounds very yummy :)

Geekybabe
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2015 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this
My name is Candy and I am a devoted Christian wife and mother of two amazing boys, ages 12 and 9 yrs old. My husband and I have been happily married for 13 wonderful years. We live in North Carolina. I enjoy baking, cooking, exercising, going to church, reading my bible, taking pictures and doing yoga.
michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2015 at 6:38 AM

Quoting scooby747:

thank you i appreciate that a lot!! i have an easier pot roast recipe you may like actually its what i call a steak roast you use all the ingredients in a roast you normally do, but you replace it with rib eye steaks instead and add 2 packages of brown gravy or 1 package thats 2 cups and add your 2 cups of water put in a cake pan then add foil as a cover seal tightly cook for 2 hrs usually if not done a little longer at 350 enjoy!!!!

That sounds good!

michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2015 at 6:39 AM

How did the cake turn out?

Welcome to the group!

Quoting diana-rising:

i am 57 almost 58 years old and a widow, i had 2 kids, all of us loved cooking :) all of us loved eating :( lol im going to make two of my fav cakes in one, im making a pineapple upside down cake and when i take it out of the oven im making it into an orange jello poke cake, sounds very yummy :)

michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2015 at 6:40 AM

Hi Candy!  Welcome to the group!

What are your favorite things to bake or cook?

Quoting Geekybabe: My name is Candy and I am a devoted Christian wife and mother of two amazing boys, ages 12 and 9 yrs old. My husband and I have been happily married for 13 wonderful years. We live in North Carolina. I enjoy baking, cooking, exercising, going to church, reading my bible, taking pictures and doing yoga.

TheCouponCook
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2015 at 10:40 AM

Hey Y'all!  My name is Jayne and I am a SAHM.  I have six children (ranging from 25-4 years old).  I have four boys and two girls.  My husband and I are newly married and have a blended family (hence the six children).  I am unable to work outside of  the home due to a work-related injury.  I am currently working on a blog that features couponing tips and how to cook on a budget.  This is a new venture and I am always looking for all the advice that I can get to help with this venture. 

In my spare time (as if I have any), I love to spend time with my dogs and cats (2 of each) and I read a lot of true crime and mystery novels. 

We live in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri on two acres.  I love the country and am glad that I have gotten back to living away from the city. 

I spend my days looking for blogging ideas and spreading the word about my blog. I have found many new recipes that my family loves, through searching for material for my blog. 

One of my favorites is for Frozen Lemonade Pie, which is something that my mother used to make for us every summer when I was growing up! 

I am glad to be a part of this group and look forward to getting to know y'all! 

happy

boardwino
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2015 at 7:11 PM

Hi everyone =) My name is Geraldine. I have 3 kids who are 7 yrs, 8 yrs and 10 yrs old, They eat tons!!! 

I love to cook. It is a passion of mine. My favorite meals to cook are hard to pin down. I guess my fajitas are a big fave aeround here. I make the marinade from scratch and it comes out so good! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN