Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. What are some of your favorite recipes to make for your family?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

coffee

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Replies (421-423):
smartladybug
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:48 AM

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have 5 daughters ages 22, 19, 16, 13 and 12

2. Where are you from? Originally Oklahoma but  been in Arizona for 16 years now

3. What are some of your favorite recipes to make for your family? Mexican and comfort foods

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Entertaining/cookin for my extended family'friends, singing, writing and relaxing in my jacuzzi

5. What's on your mind today? Today is my Great grandmothers birthday so I an remembering her today

sweetheart4171
by Peggy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting smartladybug:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have 5 daughters ages 22, 19, 16, 13 and 12

2. Where are you from? Originally Oklahoma but  been in Arizona for 16 years now

3. What are some of your favorite recipes to make for your family? Mexican and comfort foods

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Entertaining/cookin for my extended family'friends, singing, writing and relaxing in my jacuzzi

5. What's on your mind today? Today is my Great grandmothers birthday so I an remembering her today

sweetheart4171
by Peggy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Thank you for the offer, but honestly can't take credit for the brownie recipe....I got it off of cafemom on one of the other groups I belong too a long time ago....so it truly isn't "mine"

Quoting Dedicatedmom02:

Lol!  How would you feel about me featuring your brownie recipe on my website?  My viewer's are always looking for new idea's for the kitchen! 

Quoting sweetheart4171:

OMG...that would be awesome, a dessert party....pig heaven, LOL!!!  I don't have anything I make from scratch, when the spirit moves me I just google and try to find something that looks good....I do have a brownie recipe from scratch that taste so much better than boxed!!!

Quoting Dedicatedmom02:

Mines too!!!  Wish we were near eachother...We could have a dessert party lol.  Do you have any recipe's that you make from scratch?

Quoting sweetheart4171:

Oh yum....those sound delish.  My favorite is carrot cake, then strawberry shortcake, brownie sundaes...I'd be here all day if I could, dessert is my favorite!!

Quoting Dedicatedmom02:

Thank you!  My favorite dessert is vanilla ice cream w/ bananas and shortbread cookies!  I also enjoy fresh apple pie and strawberry cheesecake. Yum!  What is your favorite?

Quoting sweetheart4171:

Welcome!!!

You mentioned dessert....I love dessert!!  What's your favorite??

Quoting Dedicatedmom02:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?  I have three boys!  Ages 4, 3 and 1

2. Where are you from? I am from Tampa Bay, Florida!

3. What are some of your favorite recipes to make for your family? The kids favorite meal right now is jollof rice with bbq chicken.  Really everything is their favorite lol.  My boys love to eat lol.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I like to focus in on my work.  I like to lay in silence, eat my favorite dessert without little hands trying to dig in, watch a movie, read a book.  I am thankful just to be able to take a long shower without interruptions lol.  I haven't had alone time in forever.  But, that's ok.  They will be all grown up one day! 

5. What's on your mind today?  Establishing another solid stream of income and deciding on what breakfast will be in the morning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement