Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. What are some of your favorite recipes to make for your family?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

coffee

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Replies (591-594):
SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Hi Jeanie. How old are your boys? My son & his wife are expecting twins-a girl and a boy, in April and they are still in shock.

Quoting duets:

Hello, newbie here....

My name is Jeanie, I have twin boys....who never stop eating, lol, just kidding!  We reside in NV.  I enjoy cooking, the crock pot is my best friend in the winter months.  A favorite around here is stew & bbq chicken. 

My likes:  Gardening, Arts/Crafts & Reading

What's on my mind today....getting all that last minute stuff done before Christmas.

Vertical15
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Oh, hey there!  How are your boys?!  I miss seeing you, too, how are you?!  I tend to post in the same 3-4 groups each month and then move on to others here and there.  I forget where posts are and start to feel too spread out!

Quoting batjmom: Welcome to the group! I miss "seeing you" in kids health group.
Quoting Vertical15:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?  12, 6 (7 on Monday) and 4.  All boys.

2. Where are you from?  Harrisburg, PA

3. What are some of your favorite recipes to make for your family?  Anything with chicken!

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?  Go to the gym.

5. What's on your mind today?  Needing it to be bedtime. . .

batjmom
by Sarah on Dec. 19, 2014 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm the same with 2 - 3 groups.
Kids are good excited for Christmas and busy with indoor baseball training.... Hoping for snow to go snowboarding.
How are you and your boys?

Quoting Vertical15:

Oh, hey there!  How are your boys?!  I miss seeing you, too, how are you?!  I tend to post in the same 3-4 groups each month and then move on to others here and there.  I forget where posts are and start to feel too spread out!

Quoting batjmom: Welcome to the group! I miss "seeing you" in kids health group.
Quoting Vertical15:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?  12, 6 (7 on Monday) and 4.  All boys.

3. What are some of your favorite recipes to make for your family?  Anything with chicken!

Vertical15
by New Member on Dec. 19, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Mine are really excited.  Monday is my 6yo's birthday though we won't be celebrating it that day (I have to work)  Though maybe I'll just play hooky?  Hes the one who is complaining that there is no sports to play right now. He likes football and baseball and his teams are done for the season.  I tell him soon enough!  My oldest is really hoping for snow for Christmas but I told him its not in the cards for us so far anyway.  My youngest just keeps reminding us whahe wants from Santa LoL

Quoting batjmom: I'm the same with 2 - 3 groups. Kids are good excited for Christmas and busy with indoor baseball training.... Hoping for snow to go snowboarding. How are you and your boys?
Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting Vertical15:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN