Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. What are some of your favorite recipes to make for your family?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

coffee

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Replies (431-434):
smartladybug
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Chicken enchiladas, potato and ham soup, pepper steak, fried chicken, chicken fried steak, carne asada and i love pico de gallo.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi and welcome to the group. What's your family's favorite comfort food that you make?

Quoting smartladybug:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have 5 daughters ages 22, 19, 16, 13 and 12

2. Where are you from? Originally Oklahoma but  been in Arizona for 16 years now

3. What are some of your favorite recipes to make for your family? Mexican and comfort foods

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Entertaining/cookin for my extended family'friends, singing, writing and relaxing in my jacuzzi

5. What's on your mind today? Today is my Great grandmothers birthday so I an remembering her today

sarkeys
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:00 PM

I'm Sarah, I've been married to Jacob for 5 1/2 years. We have two sons, Jackson (3) and Harrison (1). I've lived in MO for 10 years, before that I lived in FL. I like to make anything that everyone in the family will eat ;) I like to shop or go to the library in my free time.

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:17 AM

All I can say to that is yum! I hope you'll share some of your recipes in the recipe forum. Here's a link

http://www.cafemom.com/group/116830/forums/259892/Recipes

Quoting smartladybug:

Chicken enchiladas, potato and ham soup, pepper steak, fried chicken, chicken fried steak, carne asada and i love pico de gallo.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi and welcome to the group. What's your family's favorite comfort food that you make?

Quoting smartladybug:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have 5 daughters ages 22, 19, 16, 13 and 12

2. Where are you from? Originally Oklahoma but  been in Arizona for 16 years now

3. What are some of your favorite recipes to make for your family? Mexican and comfort foods

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Entertaining/cookin for my extended family'friends, singing, writing and relaxing in my jacuzzi

5. What's on your mind today? Today is my Great grandmothers birthday so I an remembering her today

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Hi Sarah. Welcome. I live in Florida, near Daytona Beach. Where did you live when you were here. How dod you like Mo?

Quoting sarkeys:

I'm Sarah, I've been married to Jacob for 5 1/2 years. We have two sons, Jackson (3) and Harrison (1). I've lived in MO for 10 years, before that I lived in FL. I like to make anything that everyone in the family will eat ;) I like to shop or go to the library in my free time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement