Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What's your biggest challenge/goal in the kitchen right now?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:18 AM
  • 19 Replies

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
terri76
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:51 AM
I am trying to diet. So my biggest challenge right now is trying to let go of things I love and to be more adventurous in trying new things.
MaineMammax2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:57 AM

As always keeping healthy meals interesting and kid friendly without getting stuck in the tried and true recipes rut.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:25 AM

I totally understand.  It will take time. 

Quoting terri76: I am trying to diet. So my biggest challenge right now is trying to let go of things I love and to be more adventurous in trying new things.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Yeah, that can be tough.

Quoting MaineMammax2:

As always keeping healthy meals interesting and kid friendly without getting stuck in the tried and true recipes rut.

EthansMomma2010
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:43 AM

making gf bread products. what a nightmare. lol. I know it can be done, but sweet lord its difficult to get started.

EthansMomma2010
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:44 AM

story of my life. That's why i love this group. I try to try at least 2 recipes per month that are new. Usually it's a success :)

Quoting MaineMammax2:

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:45 AM

yes, it is!  I totally gave up trying to get a bread that resembles "normal" bread, although I came close a few times.

Biscuits, muffins, quick breads, pancake, waffles....those are another story.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

making gf bread products. what a nightmare. lol. I know it can be done, but sweet lord its difficult to get started.

EthansMomma2010
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:49 AM

yah all those other things seem to be easier. I think i may just buy gf bread for Ethan's sandwhiches and avoid it the rest of the time. I can't break him of the pbj sandwhich. haha

Quoting michiganmom116:

yes, it is!  I totally gave up trying to get a bread that resembles "normal" bread, although I came close a few times.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:50 AM

My kids use leftover pancakes or waffles, or even biscuits for things like that.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

yah all those other things seem to be easier. I think i may just buy gf bread for Ethan's sandwhiches and avoid it the rest of the time. I can't break him of the pbj sandwhich. haha

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

EthansMomma2010
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:56 AM

hmmm...i wonder if i can convince him that's a good idea. lol.

Quoting michiganmom116:

My kids use leftover pancakes or waffles, or even biscuits for things like that.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement