Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Do you have a Keurig?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:39 PM
  • 37 Replies

I have a cheap Black & Decker coffee maker from Wal-mart. I've been pondering on the idea of getting a Keurig. Do any of you have a Keurig? If so, what kind of brewer do you have? Do you like it and what would you recommend?

by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
northernmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a mr. Coffee k cup maker. Works perfectly for me
leanntx
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
We have one and love it!! It really depends on how much coffee you drink, as to which one you would need.
MrsFauxPerfect
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a hamilton beach scoop. Its a one cup coffee maker and works perfect for me. I wouldnt be able to afford k cups anyway
bmw29
by Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I have this one. I freaking love everything about this machine.
ImNotKarl
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't. My husband wants one, but I just don't know if it's worth the money. I mean, they get a lot of hype, but I would imagine they are a pain to clean, and really, how often would we use it, you know?

SpiritFortress
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:52 PM

I drink coffee or tea daily. 

Quoting leanntx: We have one and love it!! It really depends on how much coffee you drink, as to which one you would need.

leanntx
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:53 PM
So do we. How many cups do you drink? That's what would really be the deciding factor on which one to get. We have one of the bigger ones, and it's the perfect size for us, enough for 2 or 3 cups each before we have to refill the reservoir.

Quoting SpiritFortress:

Quoting leanntx: We have one and love it!! It really depends on how much coffee you drink, as to which one you would need.

SpiritFortress
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I've wondered about affordability too since I can be kind of a cheap skate. lol 

Quoting MrsFauxPerfect: I have a hamilton beach scoop. Its a one cup coffee maker and works perfect for me. I wouldnt be able to afford k cups anyway

leanntx
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
You don't have to buy the k cups. They make a reusable one that you can use with any coffee of your choice. We have one.

Quoting MrsFauxPerfect: I have a hamilton beach scoop. Its a one cup coffee maker and works perfect for me. I wouldnt be able to afford k cups anyway
SpiritFortress
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:55 PM

I usually drink 1-2 cups.

Quoting leanntx: So do we. How many cups do you drink? That's what would really be the deciding factor on which one to get. We have one of the bigger ones, and it's the perfect size for us, enough for 2 or 3 cups each before we have to refill the reservoir.
Quoting SpiritFortress:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN