Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

I bought some Plexus 96 shakes to try. I plan on making them my breakfast. It is a vanila flavored. This morning I mixed with with milk and peanut butter. I wasn't quite fond of the taste. Do y'all recommend anything for me to try? I think today, I'm going to go get some strawberries and orange juice and try mixing them 2 different ways. One with strawberry and then one with the orange juice.

by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 7:58 AM
Replies (11-18):
Kmakksmom
by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 6:51 PM
I've never heard of Plexus 96. Is it like Slimfast, NutriSystem or Mass 2000?
shelleathome
by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Def add fruits!! Yum and more nutrition!! I blend ice, almond milk, Plexus 96, fruit, kale or spinach if you like...tastes like a milkshake!! For the chocolate one I add strawberries or cherries, ice, almond milk, and PB...

lil_mama06
by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Never heard of it...

mommy2zbg
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 6:36 AM

Similar.. it doesn't offer all the meals and that sort of stuff. 

Quoting Kmakksmom: I've never heard of Plexus 96. Is it like Slimfast, NutriSystem or Mass 2000?

Kmakksmom
by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Ah, okay! Sounds cool.

Quoting mommy2zbg:

Similar.. it doesn't offer all the meals and that sort of stuff. 

Quoting Kmakksmom: I've never heard of Plexus 96. Is it like Slimfast, NutriSystem or Mass 2000?

shelleathome
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:23 PM

Plexus is not like ANY of the other ones I have ever heard of...it is not a meal replacement, nor meals...it is a tasty drink you drink once a day that contains ingredients that have been clinically proven to help your body help itself...it helps regulate blood sugar, lower cholesterol & lipids, lower appetite and control cravings, increase energy, and help with better sleep. It has works wonders for me. 

mommy2zbg
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:43 AM

That is true. 

Quoting shelleathome:

Plexus is not like ANY of the other ones I have ever heard of...it is not a meal replacement, nor meals...it is a tasty drink you drink once a day that contains ingredients that have been clinically proven to help your body help itself...it helps regulate blood sugar, lower cholesterol & lipids, lower appetite and control cravings, increase energy, and help with better sleep. It has works wonders for me. 

sweetheart4171
by Peggy on Jul. 9, 2014 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

maybe bananas??!

Quoting mommy2zbg:

Well what would you recommend with vanilla?

Quoting batjmom: I've not heard of that kind I buy eas shakes We also make our own

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement