Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What's your favorite?

Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 9:23 PM
  • 17 Replies
What is your all time favorite meal to cook? Like a favorite recipe for special occasion or just because?
by on May. 12, 2014 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krys1025
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 9:23 PM
Mine is chicken spaghetti. I don't make it often cause it's time consuming to me. I like to cook but I'm a quick cook, I don't like to take forever in the kitchen.
Charizma77
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 9:45 PM

I really don't have a favorite. My kids love it when I make casseroles like pizza casserole or tuna casserole and they are easy to make but honestly my hubby does most of the cooking around here.

Wish2Be
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 10:47 PM

If I have guests come over and they have no restrictions...I like to do a ground italian sausage in bell peppers and onions in a pita pocket ! I would serve it with a salad.

Wish2Be
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband has only cooked for me 3 times in 14 years.... you are a very lucky girl !

Quoting Charizma77:

I really don't have a favorite. My kids love it when I make casseroles like pizza casserole or tuna casserole and they are easy to make but honestly my hubby does most of the cooking around here.

CafeMom Tickers
copperswifey
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Lasagna :) 

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on May. 13, 2014 at 7:10 AM

I don't have a favorite.

charlismomma87
by on May. 13, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Pork chops w/ pineapple salsa OR cashew cauli fried *rice*

krys1025
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice. My husband only does the outdoor cooking :)

Quoting Charizma77:

krys1025
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this
That sounds yummy!

Quoting Wish2Be:

If I have guests come over and they have no restrictions...I like to do a ground italian sausage in bell peppers and onions in a pita pocket ! I would serve it with a salad.

krys1025
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 1:09 PM
My kids love lasagna. I've started making lasagna rollups, their fun .

Quoting copperswifey:

Lasagna :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement