I just found this one, have seen similar ideas before. This would be particularly useful for me.
Cream of Anything Soup Mix
Rate it! | Read 2 Reviews
Units: US | Metric
4 cups powdered milk
1 1/2 cups cornstarch
1/2 cup instant chicken bouillon granules
4 teaspoons dried onion flakes
2 teaspoons dried thyme
2 teaspoons basil, crushed dried
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup mixed mushrooms (optional, cream of mushroom soup)
1/2 cup asparagus (optional- cream of asparagus soup)
1/2 cup broccoli (optional- cream of broccoli soup)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional- cheese soup)
1/2 cup celery (optional- cream of celery soup)
1/2 cup chicken (optional- cream of chicken soup)
1/2 cup diced potato (optional- cream of potato soup)
1/2 cup tomato (optional- cream of tomato soup)
1/2 cup shrimp (optional- cream of shrimp soup)
1. Measure all dry ingredients and place in a Ziploc Bag.
2. Combine and place in a storage container.
3. To use combine 1/3 cup mix with 1 cup of water.
4. Add in any of the above optional ingredients.
5. Cook over low heat until thickened.