Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Pan lining paper

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 8:35 AM
  • 10 Replies

I have some, but really haven't used it much. I just don't think about using it. Have you used it? What do you use it for? 

by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlleyCat08
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 8:37 AM
I love parchment paper. I line cake pans, cookie sheets and baking dishes
SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 8:43 AM

I love parchment paper too, and use it a lot for baking. But the pan lining paper is parchment on one side with foil backing. Suggestions are to use it to line casserole dishes for things like lasagna and macaroni & cheese. Have you used it?

Quoting AlleyCat08: I love parchment paper. I line cake pans, cookie sheets and baking dishes

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 8:49 AM
I didn't know about this. Will have to check it out.😊
SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 10:01 AM

This is what their site says:

Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper is specially designed to eliminate baked-on messes and to be strong enough to let you easily remove foods from your pans without fear of ripping or tearing.

Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper combines the best benefits of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil and Reynolds® Parchment Paper. The parchment side is non-stick and won't leak or tear when scooping or cutting food. The foil side makes it easy to mold to any shape or size baking pan. Simply line your pan with the parchment side towards the food, and cook as you normally would. Now, when you're finished baking or cooking, just toss the mess away.

With Reynolds Wrap Pan Lining Paper, you can now spend your time on more important things than cleaning messy dishes.

Quoting Flaca43: I didn't know about this. Will have to check it out.😊

AlleyCat08
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 10:06 AM
I thought they were the same. I must look into this...

Quoting SweetLuci:

I love parchment paper too, and use it a lot for baking. But the pan lining paper is parchment on one side with foil backing. Suggestions are to use it to line casserole dishes for things like lasagna and macaroni & cheese. Have you used it?

Quoting AlleyCat08: I love parchment paper. I line cake pans, cookie sheets and baking dishes

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Aug. 22, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Yes!  I've used it to line bread pans (it holds form better than parchment paper alone).  It's thicker, so it's not as smooth as parchment paper when in a pan.  I'd love some tricks on getting smoother corners if anyone has any.

othermom
by Danelle on Aug. 22, 2014 at 10:27 AM

I use parchment paper some or foil

sweetheart4171
by Peggy on Aug. 22, 2014 at 11:36 AM

I have never used it....I often use regular foil if I need to line

Angels_on_Guard
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 12:38 PM

I received it in the mail for the influencer program,however,i used it all up.And right know i can not afford to purchase any,but can't wait until i get financially stable so that i can purchase more.

If you have no use for yours,lol,mail it to me.Hehehehe

As for what i made when i did use it.I made candid yams,my daughter made a cake and i also made some type of meat,just not sure what it was since this was sometime in November.I also made candid apples with cinnamon.

mikesmom65270
by Helen on Aug. 22, 2014 at 5:44 PM

I've not used this, have used partchment paper and love it.  This might be stronger for removing heavier foods from the pan without having the paper tear.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN