• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Year's Eve Decorations 12/28/2014

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:25 AM
  • 9 Replies

Strip the Christmas Tree down to white lights and transform it into a New Year's Eve Tree complete with hats and party horns...Great Idea

Strip the Christmas Tree down to white lights and transform it into a New Year's Eve Tree complete with hats and party horns...Great Idea

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
PrincessAsmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Love it!!   I actually have friends who keep their tree up all year and rotate the lights and decorations to fit each holiday and special event.

michiganmom116
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:25 PM

nice!

We took our tree down yesterday

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:43 PM

Cute idea.

Alieda
by on Jan. 1, 2015 at 12:24 AM
What do they do for Valentine's Day.

Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

Love it!!   I actually have friends who keep their tree up all year and rotate the lights and decorations to fit each holiday and special event.

godsgirl26
by ♥ Charmaine ♥ on Jan. 1, 2015 at 12:36 AM

I like this idea.

PrincessAsmommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 3:12 PM

Last year it was white lights with red balls, some heart garland, pink balloons and hearts that the kids made.

Quoting Alieda: What do they do for Valentine's Day.
Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

Alieda
by on Jan. 1, 2015 at 5:14 PM
Cool ,we are thinking about having a second Christmas in February so to speak because this past one was small and February is a big month of Celebrities in our family anyway ,Jeff birthday is the seventh and our anniversary is the next week.

I can not decide what to do with three , to take it down or what

Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

Last year it was white lights with red balls, some heart garland, pink balloons and hearts that the kids made.

Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

PrincessAsmommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 6:48 PM

If it's an artificial tree keep it up and lit and just put away the decorations or the ones that won't be appopriate for the festivities in Feb.  Maybe with all the sales you can find colors and ornaments that would work and would be special for the timing of the celebrations.

Quoting Alieda: Cool ,we are thinking about having a second Christmas in February so to speak because this past one was small and February is a big month of Celebrities in our family anyway ,Jeff birthday is the seventh and our anniversary is the next week. I can not decide what to do with three , to take it down or what
Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

Alieda
by on Jan. 1, 2015 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes it's a artificial tree ,and I think I will leave it up and leave our red balls on it.

Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

If it's an artificial tree keep it up and lit and just put away the decorations or the ones that won't be appopriate for the festivities in Feb.  Maybe with all the sales you can find colors and ornaments that would work and would be special for the timing of the celebrations.

Quoting Alieda: Cool ,we are thinking about having a second Christmas in February so to speak because this past one was small and February is a big month of Celebrities in our family anyway ,Jeff birthday is the seventh and our anniversary is the next week.

I can not decide what to do with three , to take it down or what

Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)