Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baked potatoes?!!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:58 PM
  • 5 Replies
Tips on how properly bake seasoned potatoes please. I usually cut the potatoes up with the peel still on and not too small, season them with salt, black pepper and chopped herbs,then add some olive oil. Am I doing it right? Is a the oil a no no?
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs.Tirado
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:00 PM
Any advice on baking temperatures and the use of aluminum foil will be helpful too!
michiganmom116
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:29 PM

I put them in a bag or bowl, add the olive oil then the seasonings.  I dont' cover them, just use the foil to line the pan.  375°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until tender

Mrs.Tirado
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:37 PM
Thank you! What king of seasoning do you prefer?

Quoting michiganmom116:

I put them in a bag or bowl, add the olive oil then the seasonings.  I dont' cover them, just use the foil to line the pan.  375°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until tender

michiganmom116
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 3:42 PM
2 moms liked this

2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese, 3/4 tsp. sea salt, 1/2 tsp. paprika, 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, 1/4 tsp. black pepper

Quoting Mrs.Tirado: Thank you! What king of seasoning do you prefer?
Quoting michiganmom116:

Mrs.Tirado
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 3:51 PM
Sounds interesting. I'll try this

Quoting michiganmom116:

2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese, 3/4 tsp. sea salt, 1/2 tsp. paprika, 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, 1/4 tsp. black pepper

Quoting Mrs.Tirado: Thank you! What king of seasoning do you prefer?

Quoting michiganmom116:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)