Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

corn beef

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 6:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
I would really like to try a corn beef and cabbage recipe...anyone have a good one
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
michiganmom116
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I've never made it. This recipe looks good:  http://www.yourhomebasedmom.com/slow-cooker-corned-beef/#_a5y_p=3263725

Slow Cooker Corned Beef

Alieda
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:37 PM
Yummy
SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2015 at 7:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I made it yesterday in the crockpot. Easy directions on the package. Just place cabbage, carrots and potatoes in crockpot, cover with water, sprinkle seasoning packet on top. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.

chrissara1011
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2015 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this
So corn beef and cabbage is not just that, u add other veggies to it?

Quoting SweetLuci:

I made it yesterday in the crockpot. Easy directions on the package. Just place cabbage, carrots and potatoes in crockpot, cover with water, sprinkle seasoning packet on top. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2015 at 8:02 AM

Yes, then it's a one pot meal. I sometimes add onions and celery as well, it just depends on how much room in the crockpot. Doing it on stove top in a big pot is also simple. Just make sure you just simmer it, don't let it come to a hard boil.

Quoting chrissara1011: So corn beef and cabbage is not just that, u add other veggies to it?
Quoting SweetLuci:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)