• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG, I have been a busy bee

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 7:42 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I have been making jam/jelly and curd ALL day, I have lemon and key lime curd, and I have made strawberry, blackberry, blueberry, raspberry, cherry and blackberry mint jam/jelly.... Here r a few pics.....
by on May. 17, 2015 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 7:43 PM

Nice!

oliveoil423
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:05 PM
I want to make my own and sell them at craft shows. My mil makes her own also. I like pepper jelly.
Tamara_3
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:10 PM
That's what I'm starting to do. I want to make a strawberry habanero jelly.... I'm also going to make and can caramel.

Quoting oliveoil423: I want to make my own and sell them at craft shows. My mil makes her own also. I like pepper jelly.
oliveoil423
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:24 PM
I love pepper jelly With cream cheese and crackers. Yumm. I craved it last year with ds. And my dd loves it to and shes two.

How much would you sell thoughs for?

Quoting Tamara_3: That's what I'm starting to do. I want to make a strawberry habanero jelly.... I'm also going to make and can caramel.

Quoting oliveoil423: I want to make my own and sell them at craft shows. My mil makes her own also. I like pepper jelly.
Tamara_3
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:31 PM
I sat down and costed it out. I still manage to keep them pretty cheap but still make a profile from it. I make sure I get the fruit when it's on sale, I can get 9-10 jars different sizes from one batch and I only need to sale a few jars to pay back what I put into it And the rest is profit. I'm in the range of $4-6 dollars.

Quoting oliveoil423: I love pepper jelly With cream cheese and crackers. Yumm. I craved it last year with ds. And my dd loves it to and shes two.

How much would you sell thoughs for?

Quoting Tamara_3: That's what I'm starting to do. I want to make a strawberry habanero jelly.... I'm also going to make and can caramel.

Alieda
by on May. 19, 2015 at 3:15 AM
Cool
nowynd
by on May. 20, 2015 at 9:20 AM

Sounds wonderful

suetoo
by on May. 20, 2015 at 11:46 AM

Sounds yum! What is curd?

PrincessAsmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Yum!   One of these days I need to learn how to make jams and jellies. It would save a lot of money during the winter!

Tamara_3
by Member on May. 21, 2015 at 1:13 AM
Curd is like a pudding but not, the English use it on their scones.

Quoting suetoo:

Sounds yum! What is curd?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)