Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WELCOME!!! Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by   + Show Post

We want to get to know all of you lovely ladies.  Stop by this post, introduce youself and let us know a little bit about you!

by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Replies (11-20):
ShhhItsASecret
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Hi, I'm Tiffany. I am 27. I have 2 girls Alexis (she will be 8 in 8 days) and Jazmin (she will be 4 in August). I've been with my kids father for 9 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steph_hailee
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Hey, I'm Stephanie and I am 24 with 2 wonderful kids ages 5 and 3. Live in SoCal. My best friend read the books and said I have to read them. So I am hooked. I am only on chapter 10 in Fifty Shades Darker. Can't wait :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymegan06
by Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Im Megan from SoCal married have 2 kids 8,and 6. my sister let me borrow the books and i have read them all. Time to lend them out and let others enjoy the kinky f*ckery LOL :)

madipayt
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Im Brandi, married with 2 daughters. I read the first book today and cant wait to get the other 2 tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymomof2374
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Hi,I'm Carolyn. I am a SAHM of 3 kids. I've been married for 22 years. I heard so much about the books that I had to try them. I am just about finish with the last book.

mrscraig04
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Hi everyone. I'm Qui, 27, mother of 2 and married for 7 years. I am a preschool teacher by day and a Mary Kay beauty consultant Lol. I absolutely loved this book.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy865
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Hi everyone - loved all three books. 

I'm Canadian, almost 47, married and mom to 3 kids and one grandson who is 15 months old and the light of our lives - it truly is LOVE :)

I have discovered a new passion (besides these books) which is cookie decorating and cake/cupcake decorating. 

mom2eg
by Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Hi, my name is Jess and I am 35 and a SAHM with 2 kids, my daughter is 8 and my son 5. I have been married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart. We have a dog and cat too.

I just finished the Fifty Shades Trilogy last week and I am bummed it's done! I really loved the characters, especially Christian!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Partiesbynakia
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:57 PM

My name is Nakia from MD.  I'm a mom of four; 15, 9, 3 and 15 months.  I've been married 4 years to my best friend from college.

I run my own business and since this series have come out I've not only gotten my sexy back, but my business has been booming because of it!  Looking forward to talking with other ladies that love this book as well.

brooklynrenea
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Hi ladies! The name is Morgan! :) I am 28 and a single mom of a 6 year old girl, Brooklyn.  Im currently working on my Master's which has taken me away from Fanfic and just reading in general. I just have the Epliogue left in the last book.  I am already feeling the sense of loss! haha 

I used to be on CafeMom daily, but school, a full-time job, and a busy 6 yo has made it hard for me.  Knowing this started out as a Twilight fanfic (which for some reason I never seemed to read)..made me want to find my girls that I knew would love this series like me! haha I look forward to getting to know you girls and talking with yall :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN