Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5/7/12 The Daily Drop By

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:19 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 273 Total Views

Arrows Animated GIF Dividers | GraphicsGrotto.com

Everyday we will post The Daily Drop By.  Christian likes to know where we all are and what we are up to... or he will worry (and now we wouldn't want that!) So ... drop by let us know what you are up to; see what we are droning on about. 

Arrows Animated GIF Dividers | GraphicsGrotto.com

Funny Animated GIF Comments | GraphicsGrotto.comOh Yeah, Deb

by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:19 AM
Replies (1-10):
gambilldl
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Wavy Animated GIF Dividers | GraphicsGrotto.com

Happy OMG it is Monday again!  I hate that I was not around very much this weekend, but I kinda got stuck with a ton of kids, a b'ball game, and then rested out yesterday (except for groceries and cooking)... B/C I do fight with Auto-Immune diseases sometimes my legs will not cooperate and the pain and fatigue can get over bearing so I KNEW if I wanted to feel ok and be at work (ok I really don't WANT to do that) I had to be sure to take care of ME.  

Pst Wendy, I got your calls.. that was so nice love ya too!

So what are you all up to?  Make it worth it ... today! 

I mean unless you just HAVE to reach out and touch somebody, that is Wavy Animated GIF Dividers | GraphicsGrotto.com

Monday Animated GIF Comments | GraphicsGrotto.com

wendy269
by Wendy on May. 7, 2012 at 6:41 AM

Well I had to make sure you were ok! Im going to get my braclet for the book signing tonight. They start handing them out at 9, I want to be there by 8 really 7 but have to get Ashley to school and drive her father to the train station. After that im golden....

Faye_Daisy
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:46 AM
Grocery store blah lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzi960
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:52 AM

morning, im taking my boys to school, then going walking then grocery shopping.. usually i work monday mornings, but im off today.... have a great monday ladies!!!!!: ))

3brown1blue
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Sweeping, mopping, possibility of buying DS some new cleats today since he starts tball today. .^_^.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gambilldl
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Well here I sit... at work! I think that is a scam, too, having people work just to earn a living! BLECH! 

Wendy I hope you get there in time to get the bracelet and be careful! 

Now dang it... I forgot what I was going to write LOL hang on!

gambilldl
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I need to do this... but hey I have a college kid home; he needs a job and until then that will be his job! 

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Sweeping, mopping, possibility of buying DS some new cleats today since he starts tball today. .^_^.

gambilldl
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM

for being off and walking... I need to do that! BOTH THINGS LOL 

Quoting suzi960:

morning, im taking my boys to school, then going walking then grocery shopping.. usually i work monday mornings, but im off today.... have a great monday ladies!!!!!: ))

gambilldl
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I did this yesterday (DH came with) so I just pushed the cart.  I hate grocery shopping and def hate picking out the meat! He does most of the cooking so HELL I should not have to worry about it! LOL 

Quoting Faye_Daisy:

Grocery store blah lol

Faye_Daisy
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:32 AM
I miss my husband going with me now that he's on the road it's just me and the two year old still have yet to leave lol

Quoting gambilldl:

I did this yesterday (DH came with) so I just pushed the cart.  I hate grocery shopping and def hate picking out the meat! He does most of the cooking so HELL I should not have to worry about it! LOL 

Quoting Faye_Daisy:

Grocery store blah lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)